Call Toll Free:1-800-968-2424
The first Royal Doulton figurines were produced at Lambeth in London and Burslem in Stoke-on-Trent during the 1880s. Charles Noke, who later became Art Director, modeled many of the early figures and developed the company's famous HN collection that was launched in 1913. In 1920 the talents of Leslie Harradine were secured and became the mainstay of the collection for over 30 years. Since the 1890s more than 2,500 different figures have been designed and are collected around the world to this day.